Disclaimer: Products featured were provided by Topbox Circle for review purposes. Views expressed are honest and of my own.
Say hello to clean pores! Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips instantly provide the deepest clean by lifting away deep down dirt. In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, when used weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish.
From pore strips, scrubs, to cleansers and self heating masks (review), Biore has always been known as a pore-focused skincare brand. I have a stash of their Deep Cleansing Pore Strips in my cabinet that I use monthly (or whenever I feel the need to use one). Its effectiveness at removing the blackheads on my nose is no joke. Just seeing the aftermath on the strip is oddly satisfying.
HOW TO USE:
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch like papier-mache.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
These Biore Rub N’ Sniff Citrus Scented Deep Cleansing Pore Strips act the exact same as Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips we all (should) know and love.
The only difference is that there’s a mild citrus scent but once it’s on, there wasn’t a strong scent that lingers. And of course, the more noticeable difference is that there’s a design element to it, but it doesn’t change the effectiveness of the pore strip.
If you want to give these a try, as in just to see what it smells like or for social media purposes (I mean, the design is cute and practically made for Instagram), then give it a go. Otherwise, if you’re not looking for anything fancy, stick to the cult classic – Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
What are your thoughts on Biore Deep Cleansing Citrus Scented Pore Strips? Have you tried their original pore strips? Have you tried other products from Biore?