Disclaimer: Products featured under this post were gifted from Vichy Canada. Views expressed are honest and of my own.
Vichy has always been a personal favourite skincare brand of mine since I was a teenager. And while I’m getting older with skin constantly changing, I know I can always count on Vichy for my skincare needs.
Speaking of getting older, it’s never too early or too late to start introducing your skin to skincare that will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enter Vichy Liftactiv Supreme. A line of anti-wrinkle creams and serums that will help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and provide skin with a more youthful glow.
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme H.A. Wrinkle Filler
With 1.5% pure hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, neuro-peptides and powered by Vichy volcanic water, Vichy Liftactiv Supreme H.A. Wrinkle Filler is a potent face and eye serum that reduces wrinkles by 47% and fine lines by 60% after 6 weeks of usage. This formula has invisible, instant and progressive efficacy on the face. It is not only the best wrinkle filler for forehead – it also works for under eye wrinkle, lip line and more. Regardless of where you choose to apply it, this hyaluronic acid filler is safe on the skin: it is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
- 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid – The formula is highly concentrated in Hyaluronic acid. It contains 1.5% of naturally derived H.A., obtained from wheat fermentation and helps plump the skin.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties. It helps protect skin’s Hyaluronic acid from exposome induced deterioration.
- Peptides – Peptides is known for its anti-wrinkle efficacy.
- Vichy Volcanic Water – Vichy volcanic water, rich in 15 essential minerals, strengthens skin’s natural defence.
How to Use:
- Gently press the applicator
- Apply 2-3 drops directly on skin
- Use in the AM and PM
Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) has been on the rise lately and for good reasons. H.A. is a humectant that draws moisture into the skin, which helps boost skin’s hydration. This H.A. Wrinkle Filler serum is super lightweight and absorbs into the skin immediately and doesn’t leave a sticky feel. My skin would always instantly feel hydrated before even applying a moisturizer.
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Care Day Cream (Normal to Combination Skin)
For the first time, Vichy has proven that signs of aging become more pronounced over the course of the day. It’s not just the years that give away a woman’s age, it’s each passing day. In an exclusive clinical study, Vichy identified key markers that give skin its “tired look” by the end of the day: dulled complexion, deepening wrinkles, and sagging features. Vichy used this new knowledge on Daily-Aging to formulate Liftactiv Supreme’s unique Day Proof Technology. This new generation of anti-aging day care is specifically created to counteract Daily Aging, for a more youthful-looking skin all day.
- Instant 3D Optical Correctors simultaneously mattify, blur, and illuminate.
- Exclusive Dayproof Technology combines Caffeine + Adenosine for younger-looking features all day.
- Rhamnose and powerful antioxidant Neohesperidine help reduce the look of wrinkles over time.
- Contains fortifying and soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
Immediately – Blur – Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening – Stimulate – Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time – Correct – Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.
How to Use:
- Apply in the morning on cleansed face. Smooth on gently until thoroughly absorbed.
I love Vichy moisturizers – I don’t think I’ve ever used one I didn’t enjoy. Their creams are always lightweight, non-sticky, non-greasy, and leaves the skin feeling hydrated. Same applies for this Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream. It immediately absorbed into the skin and left my skin feeling and looking refreshed, moisturized, and smooth – especially the fine lines.
Overall, after using both products for about a month, I love the way it had made my skin look and feel radiantly plumped. And although I don’t have visible deep wrinkles and my fine lines are not noticable from a distance, the fine lines that I have personally noticed have significantly reduced and my skin feels firmer.
What are your thoughts on Vichy Liftactiv Supreme H.A. Wrinkle Filler? Have you tried any face creams from Vichy before? Do you have any products that have hyaluronic acid?