Disclaimer: Products complimentary from Topbox Circle. Views expressed are honest and of my own.
Burt’s Bees Glossy Lipstick gives a full coverage, glossy lip colour you’ll love, with natural, moisturizing ingredients that love your lips in return. These long-wearing lipsticks make lips super lustrous and keep them hydrated. Nourishing Red Raspberry Oil, Moringa Oil and Mimosa flower wax moisturize will leave lips smooth and soft.
Benefits & Claims
- 100% natural ingredients help moisturize, condition and nourish lips for hydration that lasts
- Super lustrous, glossy finish with a creamy texture leaving lips feeling soft and smooth, ideal for everyday wear
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, SLS or synthetic fragrances; not tested on animals
- Made with recyclable packaging
- Burt’s Bees Lipsticks come in 6 glossy shades and 18 satin finish shades to create a variety of sensational looks and complement many skin tones
I have reviewed Burt’s Bees Lipsticks in a previous post and mentioned how much I loved it, the Glossy lipstick version is no different. Everything is practically the same, the scent to the formulation, the only difference is that is provides a glossier finish.
The Burt’s Bees Glossy Lipstick has a sweet, fresh, and very faint scent of floral. The colour payoff for a glossy lipstick is pretty great, it’s more like a buildable tint – I was afraid it would be more towards a sheer finish. The lipstick itself glides on smoothly and kept my lips moisturized throughout the day. It doesn’t leave a sticky or tackiness on the lips either. The shade Peony Dew is a pretty nude, it’s more like a my-lips-but-better shade, it’s very forgiving and universal shade.
Overall, I’m super happy Burt’s Bees extended their lipstick line with Satin and Glossy finish lipsticks. Regardless of the finish, I highly recommend everyone to pick their favourite lip colour and give Burt’s Bees Lipsticks a try!
What are your thoughts on Burt’s Bees Glossy Lipstick? Have you tried Burt’s Bees Lipsticks? Do you have a favourite Burt’s Bees product?