A good bold lip colour goes a long way, and a liquid lipstick one goes even further. I’m a fan of a liquid lipstick, mainly because I personally feel they’re a bit easier to apply without any feathering, they don’t smudge around, and the staying power is there. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Bold Liquid Lipstick is a creamy, high impact lip colour that combines the coverage and intensity of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss.
Using the unique flocked tip applicator, push the lever of the click pen up to release just the right amount of product. Lips are saturated with intense colour while rich emollients leave them feeling luxuriously moisturized and comfortable with long-lasting colour that doesn’t feather or bleed.
- For a pouty look:
- Start at the Cupid’s bow of the mouth and brush the lipstick outward.
- As you move to the outside corners, go back and fill in the gaps to create a glossy, full lip. Apply it directly with the wand or, for a more subtle stain effect, blot on with your finger.
- To Get Kiss-Proof look:
- For perfect application, start in the center of your bottom lip, making your way to the outer edges. The colour and shape shouldn’t cover the whole lip yet.
- Then, do the same with your top lip.
- As the last step, using your finger, lightly smudge the colour so that it fully covers (and you have your desired shape). If you still need to smooth things out, a simple flat-lined makeup brush or q-tip (dipped in makeup remover) will do.
The Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Bold Liquid Lipstick is super easy to use. You really only need one “click” to get the product out and the applicator makes it easy to start applying the product on the lips. I will suggest to start with a little bit of product and gradually add more if desire.
I really love how moisturizing and comfortable the liquid lipstick feels on the lips after applying the product. Even though it’s a glossy finish, it doesn’t feel sticky – in fact, you barely feel there’s product on the lips. This lipstick also lasts throughout the day without the need to reapply.
The shade Passionate Peach is a pretty peachy-pink shade. I feel this shade is very universal and can be worn day and night. Overall, this liquid lipstick is perfect if you’re a fan of a glossy lip finish or simply looking for a long-lasting, comfortable-wearing lipstick that is moisturizing, give this lipstick a try!
What are your thoughts on Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Bold Liquid Lipstick? Have you tried any products from Elizabeth Arden?