Disclaimer: Products complimentary from SocialNature for review purposes. Views expressed are honest and of my own.
DERMA E Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer is a revolutionary double-action peptide cream to visibly soften and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It intensely hydrates while creating a renewed, radiant complexion. The Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
- Matrixyl® synthe’6®: A potent multi-peptide thought to support healthy collagen, this can boost the luminosity of skin’s tone and texture.
- Argireline®NP: This peptide can help smooth out the appearance of fine lines on the skin’s surface.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): This water-soluble vitamin acts like a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin while conditioning the complexion for a smooth, vibrant-looking texture.
- Pycnogenol®: An antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other issues associated with aging skin. Plus it soothes and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Plant-Derived Collagen: Because healthy skin relies on collagen, it can help create a more youthful appearance and provide moisturizing benefits.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is wonderful at nourishing skin with much-needed hydration for superior moisturizing power.
- Vitamin A: The “skin vitamin” promotes cell renewal and exfoliation, and helps reduce the appearance of common signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C Ester: This stable form of Vitamin C can help brighten skin, diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of sun overexposure.
- Green Tea: Is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba moisturizes and helps reduce visible signs of dryness and flakiness while easing visible redness and calming the skin.
How To Use:
- Thoroughly cleanse face and neck
- Apply a rich layer of the moisturizer to the skin, gently massaging in until the cream is absorbed.
- Use in the morning and the evening to give skin a smooth, plumped and lifted appearance.
- The moisturizer is effective on its own, or it can be paired with your favourite DERMA E serum.
- Enhance the benefits by using the moisturizer along with the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Eye Cream.
I noticed this moisturizer has a bit of a lavender essential oil scent, it doesn’t bother me but there’s no direct mention of it in besides Natural Fragrance Oil under the ingredient list. So if you’re sensitive to essential oils or have sensitive skin, I would avoid this product. The moisturizer has a very rich, light and moisturizing texture. At first, it didn’t feel as if it was going to fully absorb into the skin but once I started massaging the product, my skin was left with a smooth finish and my skin looked and felt hydrated and supple afterwards.
Overall, this moisturizer does help improve the appearance of my skin tone and texture. If you’re looking for a rich, lightweight moisturizer and don’t mind the lavender essential oil scent, I’d recommend to give the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer a try!
What are your thoughts on DERMA E Advanced Peptides And Collagen Moisturizer? Have you tried any products from Derma E? What do you look for when it comes to a moisturizer?
Also check out my review on: DERMA E Vitamin C Instant Radiance Citrus Facial Peel